HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #11
theresaw
Senior Member
 
theresaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Posts: 67
I was diagnosed June 2006, left breast, her2 post. non hormonal. From July 2006 to Sept. I was on what I called the Red Death (sorry if it sounds bad) then from Oct 2006 to Nov was on Herceptin and Taxol, then Dec until April 2007 just Herceptin. Yes I had Mastectomy with reconstrutive surgery, the tram flap.
Can I ask you when your reacurrence happened. I am concerned about reacurrence because it is in my family. I know with all the Meds out there i shouldn't be worried, but I can't help but think about it.
I hope this was helpful.
Thanks
theresaw is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter