HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2007, 06:47 AM   #3
vickie h
Senior Member
 
vickie h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: san luis obispo, ca
Posts: 1,150
Dear Linda, I have been on chemo (with a few weeks break at a time) for over 3 years now. I have IBC and they are treating it like any chronic disease. I will probably be on some form of chemo/or Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor/ monoclonal antibody, etc for the rest of my life. But I have a great life and I am blessed to be here, so I look at it all as a gift. My life is so filled with wonder each and every day and I plan to stay here much longer and much happier. You may have a shorter time or even go into remission, depending on how your chemo works with your cells. Best of luck to you. Love, Vickie
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter