HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2007, 08:43 AM   #15
RobinP
Senior Member
 
RobinP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 943
I hate all the negative stuff lately from the media about cancer too; it really doesn't help those with the big C. I learning not to listen to the news lately and it helps. I do feel for Sherry, especially with her brother having C. also and her being young with kids. Sherry, keep up the fight and vent as often as you need here--I'm praying for You.


Jean, amen, well said:

"I believe that all the ladies of all stages feel the same bond, we hate the
disease!"

PS Yes, I am a "believer" on many levels, and I do believe a cure for cancer is in the horizon via nanotechnology. There are clincial trials right now going on where this technology will help diagnose and irradicate cancer!
__________________
Robin
2002- dx her2 positive DCIS/bc TX Mast, herceptin chemo
RobinP is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter