HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Thumbs down kat in the Delta

How have some of YOU found out that YOUR cancer had recurred?? Was it only by a tumor marker- blood test?-or a scan?? Did any of You have Pain in an area that wouldn't go away for longer than 2 wks? "I have had pain at the site of my Masc.in my RIBS on that same side for about 2 or 3 wks". Sometimes I can even feel (with hands on rt.side of rib cage)-""-a rattle/movements like congestion . My last tumor blood marking test CA 27-29 was normal. My Onc is giving me Zometa every 3wks because my bone density was in the lower range of w Osteopenia. I have had about 3 IV's of Zometa since the end of All other chemos. I am also taking Tamoxifen. My Onc. never returned my call, so I went to my reg. MD who ran a bone scan --which was fine. He said something about the "membrane/ ?" between my bones and muscles, & this could make me hurt like having a broken rib(s)....CAN any of YOU explain this to me, or what other tests or scans, if any, would YOU ask for to find out WHY I AM STILL in PAIN ??? Anyone think I Am I overdosed on Zometa??
------- kat in the delta

Last edited by kat in the delta; 03-10-2007 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: left out
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote