HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2006, 10:45 PM   #1
Donna

Smile What makes you feel good? Let's Share tips!

Hi Amazing Gentlepeople,

I have been thinking for more than a week now after I read all the side effect posts that made me really depressed that maybe we should share things that make us feel good and helps lessen these side effects.

for instance:
For the terrible dry skin effect: I slather on Burt's Bees Apricot Baby Oil before drying my skin after my shower

for the "crusty nose at night syndrome" I coat the inside of my nose with a saline gel called Ayr and I don't wake up with the "crusties" that way

for the terrible dry lips I slather my lips at night with either Smith's Rosebud Salve or a really creamy vanilla lip blam

for the lackluster skin, try adding to your regular face foundation makeup 1/3 portion of one with "gold dust" in it - people say my skin has never looked better (go figure) I use the one by Georgio Armani but it's really pricey, there are others out there

for my newly sensitive mouth that can't tolerate my favorite peppermint toothpaste: I switched to Doct Burt's children's Orange Cream toothpaste and also Tom's of Maine Natural Apricot toothpaste

for my extra dry skin (now) night time moisturizer: Neutragena Lift Serum feels so good going on!

to prevent cracked cuticles (infection spots) Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle cream

So, what do you do to make yourself feel better...what works for you? I would love to hear your tips on this!

Best to You All and Much Love,

Donna
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote