HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2004, 08:49 PM   #1
Sherry in W V
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thank you for all the replies. I ended up in hospital from the Xeloda. I dehydrated and passed out. I see Onc on Monday to decide what to do.....It is bad enough finding out that your cancer is growing again and multipying, but then having something knock you about....
Thanks for all the tips.'
Love n Peace,
Sherry in WV
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter