HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2004, 06:51 PM   #1
Lyn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi there, the heat pack heats up the tumour when placed over it, my neck is the problem, so then the drug is attracted to the hot spot, same as sucking ice stops drug giving mouth ulcers with 5FU, haven't quite gone into the mechanics of it yet, but I believe it did reduce some of the swelling in my neck with treatment last Thursday, I am continually feeling my neck and it did feel smaller. Problem was that the heat pack didn't stay hot for long and I didn't want to hassle the nurse so I will take my own small hot water bottle this week.

Loe & Hugs Lyn
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter