HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2004, 02:44 AM   #1
shelley
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
You have EVERY right to be upset. No one knows how long we will be around (hopefully a long time) and it makes me so mad when I think the doctors aren't as supportive as I think they should be.

Also, as far as you're doing work and keeping yourself busy, I do the same thing. We all want to be "normal", whatever that is anymore. I still work full time. Sometimes I have to leave to go home and take a nap, but I want to keep doing things that make me feel normal like I used to be.

You go and have yourself a great vacation and come back and pick up the fight when you get back.

hugs,

shelley
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter