HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2004, 09:37 AM   #1
Lolly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I've been in treatment off and on for 5 years now, but like Steph I've known women through my treatment center who fought amazingly long, hard battles. One had been in treatment for 9 years, another for 8. Both died recently, after deciding to stop treatment when quality of life was no longer good enough. I believe it boils down to that, quality of life, and the benchmark for that is going to vary as to what's tolerable.
Love, Lolly
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter