HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2004, 11:09 AM   #1
Karen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, I almost at this a full year now and as soon as I was diagnosed and had my lumpectomy I have been doing weekly acupuncture treatments and mushroom supplements all to boost my immune system. To date I have had minimal issues with my immune system, energy is not as high as usual but I have worked full time since the start. Hope this helps. Just so you know my acupuncturist is also an herbalist. Take care and keep the faith.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter