HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-17-2004, 12:19 PM   #1
Lyn

I have to agree with you, last year my dad died 84 and over the last few years he restored his Austin 7 with the help of my mum of course, so I figure if he could keep that going we certainly can keep restoring ourselves, I told my Onc I was getting younger (50 this year) because we keep killing off all the old cells and I am getting new ones, I have been doing this since 1998 and was given 2-3years at best, I just keep having trouble with the lymph glands and hoping the one that is being treated now is the mother of them all and I will be able to get my new life back. Bye the way, my dad passed away June last year, massive heart attack, he would not stop eating his 2 chocolate eclairs for lunch, boxes of chocolates and loved his muffins with capaccuino, he must have know someting. He and my mum used to make up my ESSIAC tea for me and proudly told everyone he had cured me, still don't understand what he thought I was doing when I dropped by after chemo for lunch, well I have another angel on my shoulder now. To make matters worse his brother passed away in March this year, cancer, he just finished radiation when I did in February, said he felt like a race horse but his was a melonoma and he was gone 3 weeks later and I have another angel on my side.

Love & Hugs Lyn