HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-31-2005, 04:11 AM   #1
Lyn

Thanks Melody, your input came at the right time. I am about to increase my PH to over the 7 if possible and see how long I get to be NED for this time. As well as increasing the oxygen in the blood.

Hugs Lyn
Old 05-31-2005, 05:08 AM   #2
Laurie S

Hi Lynn, I was wondering if you have spoken to your onc about this issue, and if so, what is his opinion on an acidic/ akaline diet?
Old 06-01-2005, 08:10 AM   #3
Lyn

Hi, I spoke to my Onc yesterday and told him I wanted to make my body more alkaline and explained to him that I was no different to a swimming pool as the body is 70% water and he didn't disagree, so I asked if hydrochloric acid tablets would increase my alkaline and he said yes, but since I looked into it more they would bring the PH down, so I am testing out the Borocca (I think that is how you spell it, tablets disolve in water) with all the good stuff in it. I had a test strip yesterday and my saliva was about 6 and my urine today with my Doc and it was 7.5 but it looks like I may have a bladder infection so doing this has picked up something else that I didn't know about yet. My doc also said that I would have to be careful with the PH with some of the drugs I am taking but I haveb't worked out which yet. So she didn't disagree either but she asked why I wanted to increase my alkaline so the cancer cells wouldn't want to live in my body and I don't think she had heard of this theory.

Love & Hugs Lyn
Old 06-01-2005, 11:48 AM   #4
Melody

Hi Lyn,

Well. Want to thank you to for the great info you put out there. I spoke to my onc and he gave me two great sites to look at: www.hopkinsbreastcenter.org and www.snyderhealth.com, though he does support a good diet, he can not advocate their products.
Reading your last post, I was wondering, can't your doctor help balance your PH? What cautions did she give you concerning the medication & PH working against one another?
I have the go-a-head on balancing my PH, but only through the foods I eat, and liquids I drink. In fact had a bone density check, relates to Acidimia and Arimdix both - a double threat.

Good luck and God Bless,
Melody