HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2004, 03:17 AM   #1
Lisa

Dear Friends,
I realize this is an unorthodox request, so forgive me if it offends you. Julie, a mother of 2 small children, wrote this morning asking for any help we could give re: her condition. She has been told she has a short time to live. Many of you have already read her plea.

Her message and her fighting spirit struck a nerve with me, and I feel very helpless. All I know to do is this, and I'm asking you to join me.

At 6 p.m. tonight EST AND at noon EST Saturday, I would like to hold a prayer vigil for Julie's healing. Wherever you are, I ask you to pause in your daily routine and join me in prayer.

I'm not a religious person, but I believe strongly in Spirit and do believe in the value of prayer. Of course, prayers are heard, but often answered in a way other than that we hope for. But we can try.

If you can join me, thank you.

Love and light to all,

Lisa
Old 02-06-2004, 03:52 AM   #2
Staci

Believing in the Spirit and prayer makes you a religious person. I have already begun to pray for our friend and I will participate in the vigil. God sent her to this board for a reason. The members here to our angels on earth.
Old 02-06-2004, 04:08 AM   #3
Lolly

I will be praying, and will continue to keep Julie and her family in my prayers.
Hugs,
Lolly
Old 02-07-2004, 04:54 AM   #4
janelle

Lisa,

Sorry I missed your post.. but I'll send out special thoughts and prayers for Julie.

Thank you for being her friend.

hugs,
janelle