HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2006, 11:10 AM   #1
hope

Xeloda dosage?

Well I'm back on Xeloda and Herceptin to try to get rid of these lung mets but I was wondering what your dosages are and cycles. I have been taking Xeloda at 1,500mg/day for 14 days on and 7 off. I was previously on Xeloda about a year ago but was on a much higher dose and got major diarrhea that landed me in the hospital. Now the doctors are saying less is better.

Unfortunately my onc has let me decide to play with my dosages with Xeloda as I have extreme fatigue now but don't know if it is related to Xeloda or progression. This week I started a new cycle and increased my dosage to 2,000mg/day but this time to keep intrack with the fatigue I will take it for 7 days on and 7 days off Does anybody have this cycle? Other than the exteme fatigue I have no other side effects from Xeloda like hand/foot syndrome, diaharrea, and counts look good. I have talke to my onc about Lapatinib early access program but can't get the drug until they approve my cancer center and that will take approx. 2 months so this is all I have for now. Thanks in advance for your input. Hope