View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #12
KsGal

Re: Need to be able to...EAT!

Bonnie..Im on about all the same meds. I did talk to my doctor, he seemed to think it wasnt much of a big deal, and probably due to coming off the steroids and my elevated liver enzymes. Changed my pain meds from Lortab to vicoprofen, which is easier on the liver, reduced my Tykerb dosage and told me he would see me in three months.
It does concern me because, well, first off I want to have some good nutrition going in so I can get stronger, and second because Im afraid I wont be able to stop losing weight when I need to.
Denise...pfffftttt...I was not way smaller than you. And Im shorter than you, so I looked like...a larger bald version of honey boo boo. When I finished WBR I weighed 171. Now I weigh 140, and it took about four months. If I do eat, cold things are better...few spoonfuls of yogurt, a string cheese, really cold Boost. Today I ate a whole cup of yogurt and I was pretty excited, greek with banana in it. I'll check into the acupuncture, thank you for the suggestion. Adriana I see the doctor in a couple weeks, so I will call and see if he might see me sooner. Thank you everyone..if I find out the answer I will definitely share.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote