Thread: treatments
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 11:56 PM   #9
donocco

Re: treatments

Valleygiirl

Im going to mention one thing and its a long shot. Im only going tomention what it is titled for now there will be no long explanation. Please look up dr Li nda vahdut and the ammonium tetrathiomolybdat copper reduction method of treating cancer. The drug companies and FDA would frown on this but it is quite scie tific and logical and far from quackery. Look this up if you want and see wats what. Finding someone who will do it even if you are interested may be difficult now. Pressure was put on Dr Vahdut (I believe) and as far as I know now she says little about it. The info I read about her was not about TM copper rduction but a drug recently approved for triple negative breast cancer called Trodelvy. Not that effective aand loaded with toxicity. Im a pharmacist. If I could prescribe drugs ad do lab tests I would prescribe the Tetrathiomolybdate capsules for you. But I cant. They let nurse practitioners and PAs prescribe. They can do lab tests. You have to be monitored for anemia Perhaps you could find an idealistic one. Just a suggestion. Forgive any misspellings.

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote