View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #30
Bill

Red face

Those are all so funny! You all have me laughing and grinning like crazy. (with you, not at you). CHRISY! You better tell soon...we have been waiting patiently....the madcap in me is growing restless, we'll give you a few more days, and then I might have to post your embarrassing moment for you. It might go something like this, "Hello, Ladies, Chrisy called me on the phone last night and wanted me to make this embarrassing post for her, it seems that when she was 19 and a freshman in college, she and a friend flew up to a concert in Vancouver, and the next thing you know they ended up in a motel room doing Tequila shots with Gordon Lightfoot and his band. Now, here's the embarrassing part......" In other words, Chrisy, what we are imagining is probably worse than your actual post. Tell, Chrisy, tell all. I'm trying to think of other times I've been embarrassed, but I don't have any. Well, maybe when I said Andi was a "hot flasher", yeah, that one. And maybe when I yelled at Harrie 'cause she was sounding too happy out in the warm Hawaian sunshine, that one, too, I guess, oh yeah, that's right, and the time I carried on about Lady Pink saddling up her sled dogs and riding them up to the lake, only she doesn't have any dogs, only a truck that she drives a few feet too far, sometimes. Maybe I'm embarrassed more than I thought.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote