View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 01:31 PM   #5
Lyn

Hi there, I had about 40 doses and have only just stopped recently because I was due for surgery. Are you having a blood test before each dose? My blood was down only 2 so I missed out on the weekly so I asked if I could have it 2 weekly single Navelbine and double Herceptin because if figured if I missed a week when my blood was low then it wouldn't hurt having it 2 weekly then I got fed up with just about living at the hospital so I have been on triple herceptin and single navelbine three weekly for quite a while and a recent stay in hospital with heart failure no reaction from the chemo but thyroid treatment so it meant I hadn't had Herceptin for 5 weeks so I had a dose and took Aromasin with it and my next tumour marker CA 15-3 was 7 the lowest it has ever been so I have been NED for a while and happy to stay on the Herceptin with the Aromasin. My tumour markers have always been under 30 but that didn't mean I didn't have lymph involvement because I did. Hope this helps, the CT scan will put you at ease.

Love & Hugs

Lyn