Thread: Who We Are
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #17
Jeanette

Re: Who We Are

My name is Jeanette, live in Florida the past 16 years. Just celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary, Hubby was career Navy, so we travelled a lot. Have 6 children, 13 Grands and 7 great grands. So thankfull to be here and see them all grow up . I was first diagnosed at 65, had an Mrm , then two years later found different cancer in other breast, could have just had a lumpectomy , but decided to go all the way.
I8 months ago started to lose a lot of weight, over 50 pounds. Found out had mets to liver , bones and blood, so the visits to the clinic continues. I take each day as it comes and just hope the treatment keeps on working.
I enjoy knitting for charity, knit a lot for a hospital in Uganda. One of my sons is a music director in a lovely church and the priest fron Uganda visits one a year and goes back with truly tons of knitted items. So I feel blessed that I am able to do just a little part for the Lord.
Its nic e to come here and get all the info and get to know the rest of you ladies and gents , Blessings to all, Jeanette
Jeanette is offline   Reply With Quote