View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #22
Paula O

Re: Breast Reconstruction: Bravia Procedure-looks way easier and less painful

Neato! I was glad you included that link as I hadn't seen it before, thx! From your research, if you have any other links that aren't above, it would be very helpful if you had the time to post them here. Thanks in advance if you have any other resources you can share for those considering the procedure.

I hope your appointment goes great, Maureen. I'm looking forward to hearing what you learn. If you find out, I am interested to know how much breast reconstruction in general and the Brava with fat transfer in particular increases the risk of lymphedema. Is it an issue? Will you go under general anesthesia for each liposuction? How many required for the large A cup/small B cup size?

I wish you the best!

Paula
P.S. I looked at your blog -- you have a beautiful family. I liked the quote you shared:

"The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that. And, yes, there are certainly times when we aren't able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It's called being human. But I have found that in the simple act of living with hope, and in the daily effort to have a positive impact in the world, the days I do have are made all the more meaningful and precious. And for that I am grateful."
---Elizabeth Edwards

Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote