View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:49 AM   #25
KsGal

Re: Need to be able to...EAT!

Im hanging in there...Im taking probiotics. Im eating a little bit more than I was...trying to work in a lot of the suggestions I have gotten from you all. Im still eating only few bites at a time, but doing it more frequently. I can get about a half a cup of yogurt down for breakfast. Sometimes because I don't get hungry I totally forget to eat, so I have set the alarm on my cell phone to go off every couple hours to remind me. Amy, I never thought about it that way, but you are right...its totally backwards and upside down. Makes me sad. Im also doing some hypnosis and meditation. I know I have to eat to gain strength and be better. It's only a matter of time before I will have to start a more harsh treatment regimen, and I want to be strong when I do.
I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the suggestions, and just for being there when I have a question or I am feeling down or whatever it is I need. Wish I could just give you all a hug....
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote