Thread: love from kenya
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 01:42 AM   #48
christie

Dear Anita,

its amazing how much in detail you remember about your trip to Kenya. I must say i am impressed.

you said you visited in 1989, wow, you are wonderful, it seems you visited it just the last week.

Nairobi has really developed now, inspite of that, the wild life is untouched, the number of animals has increased so much.

when you go to Masaai Mara during the season, you can see miles and miles of wildbeast, zebras, just walking in lines, sometimes you can see a stampede.

yes you missed the migration, the great migration, you must come back to watch it.

in Masaai mara , you must have noticed , miles and miles of grassland without even a single tree, specially when it rains , its the most beautiful sight. when lightning strikes, you can see it right from the sky to the ground. we had gone on a night safari, its wonderful

i love to watch the animals in the rain, they just stand still, i wish i could also stand out and just stand still in the rain along with the huge elephants in total silence and cry my heart out, (I FEEL LIKE DOING THIS WHEN I AM SAD)you know its therapeutic.

on the whole its beautiful beyond words...specially if you like wild animals.

you must visit Tanzania also. the Ngorongoro crater is amazing, plenty and plenty of animals. also not to miss Serengiti National Prk.

Maryanne you also must plan a visit to Kenya. wish i could meet you all.

lots of love
christie
christie is offline   Reply With Quote