Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #31
Monique M

Hi Everyone!

I have enjoyed reading about everyone. I am an Immigration Attorney with my own private practice. I generally assist companies in bringing their foreign based personnel into the US. I love it when one of my clients receive a green card and it is even better when they become a US citizen! I have been out of law school for almost 14 years -- so I have been at this for a while.

The best part of my life, however, is my wonderful husband Jim. We have been married for 5 years-- he is a wonderful Southern Gentleman and he reminds me all the time that I am a Yankee who loves a southerner and the south! I have 2 great step children, age 14 and 17 who keep me on my toes.

We just moved to Birmingham, AL. After going through my diagnosis and treatment in a state without family, we made an effort to move into an area with family. We are loving every minute of it. We just moved into our new house on the day after Christmas. We share it with our dog Champ and my chemo cat, Aubie (a gift from my husband during my chemo).

When I am not busy with family or work, I love to cook, travel and read cook books.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Peace and Blessings,
Monique

Birmingham, AL
Monique M is offline   Reply With Quote