View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 01:05 PM   #7
VDC

Re: I think I'm in trouble!

Yes, agreed. The only reason I waited THIS long was because of the clinical trial (vaccine) that I was admitted into. Then the delay...... Now, here I am. I will know more hopefully on Thursday as long as the radiologist is willing to talk to me about what we see with the diagnostic mammogram. We DO have the other mammo's to compare to which is helpful. I'm just hoping he will talk to me rather than sending the results to my doctor. The ordering doctor has no idea what is going on, but I needed it ordered by a local doctor. My oncologist is at the Mayo clinic and not local. So, in order to have a diagnostic mammo local, it had to be ordered by a local physician. My gynecologist had retired so I called a "random" doctor asking for the diagnostic mammo. SO hoping the radiologist talks to me because the ordering doctor has absolutely NO idea what is really going on. I'm not even sure he knows that I'm a patient at the Mayo clinic! I was only able to talk to the nurse when I asked for it to be ordered!

I also put in a message to my Mayo oncologist telling her what I suspect is the case....that this thing has gone invasive. Hopefully she will act quickly.

I HATE waiting!
VDC is offline   Reply With Quote