View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 12:37 PM   #3
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: 2016 UPDATED SUPPLEMENT LIST must read

At least as important as the taking of supplements, which I believe are essential as you know -- is your attitude...!

Positive thinking raises our T CELLS which are directly related to our immune system. Strong immune system = a healthy person.

http://www.tcells.org/beginners/tcells/

Many studies on this. One yrs ago took a group of pp who had lost their job. And a group who were working, assured of a living wage at the very least.

The group that was naturally super worried showed declinging T cells. Checked initially, then 6 mnths later. T cells just kept dropping.

You can imagine the dialogue in their heads. I have no job. I am scared. What will happen to me, to my family? How will we live? What can I do. I feel helpless. I've lost my reason for getting up each morning. I feel victimized. Disempowered. I am in BIG trouble. T CELLS JUST KEPT DROPPING.

Even if you hate your job you're getting a paycheck every week and you and your family are living in a comfort zone. T CELL STAY HIGH. You stay healthy and well.

The Awakening, Revealing And Potentially Life Changing Power Of

((( "I AM" )))

Become Conscious Of What You Are Creating Through

"I AM" And You'll Have Discovered Yet Another "NOT So Secret", Secret for Experiencing Real Harmony And Fulfillment In EVERY Aspect Of Your Life

You ARE the light of the world. What you proclaim through your verbalizations of I AM exposes, illuminates and clearly reveals the underlying cause which initiates the creative process, producing EVERY event, condition and circumstance in YOUR life just as you proclaim and "believe" it will…without fail and with unwavering certainty.

What is it that you are choosing and claiming for yourself?

Is it...

I AM always broke

I AM sick and tired

I AM...

Abundance and Happiness.com

I AM HEALTHY AND WELL. I DO NOT HAVE CANCER. NO MORE CANCER.

I WILL LIVE A LONG LIFE, DESPITE THE STATISTICS. I AM NOT A STATISTIC. I AM A PERSON WITH THE POWER OF CHOICE.

A PERSON WITH THE POWER TO SELF HEAL (yes, in addition to western medicines help big time -- and in addition to SUPPLEMENTS which help boost my immune system and guard against free radicals, keep my heart healthy,
detoxify my body and so on...)...!!!!

When this is the conversation you hear all day in your head -- your T cells will be happy, obliging and assist in boosting your immune system.

If you are saying I AM DYING, I AM GOING TO DIE, I'M JUST AFRAID THAT, I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE, I DON'T WANT TO LIVE LIKE THIS, I F**KING HATE CANCER -- guess where your T cells are diving to...

Cancer is a bodily malfunctioning. I will not give it power over me. I will not give FEAR power over me. I will live with joy and serenity.

I KNOW my desired outcome ALREADY EXISTS and is making its way to me. I call it to me each day with THE POWER OF MY THOUGHTS.

Thoughts are energy. We emit that energy all day. They go out from us on a vibrational frequency. If they are full of positivity they are vibrating on a higher level. If we are feeling defeated and hopeless, resigned and disempowered, those TOXIC thoughts go out from us on a much lower, slower frequency.

Your thoughts are sensed -- by others, by your body and by the Universe. Your thoughts are responded to IN KIND.

Others may get a silent message to move away from such poisonous vibes. Your body takes your thoughts very seriously. Their job is to obey your commands. Your thoughts ARE their commands. They are very literal. They have no sense of humor.

Never say, THIS IS KILLING ME... Careful what you think.

The Universe senses your thoughtful energy and considers them in accordance with their vibrational output.

Negativity begets more negativity. Positivity draws more of the same to its source.

As simple as that. As simple as the laws of gravity.

With that in mind -- consciously choose what you will focus on all day, where you will put your energies.

I choose to live AS IF. As if what I want already exists, and is making its way toward me. I KNOW this. It is a powerful Knowing my Inner Voice assures me is so all day long, every day. I trust my Inner Voice, or gut, or heart, or Spirit (my Truest Self) implicitly. And so -- live each with joy and serenity KNOWING tomorrow will be better.

I continue to feed my Essence with the words of authors like Wayne Dyer, like Dr. Mitchell Gaynor's in his first book HEALING ESSENCE. With the words of Eckhart Tolle.

With Gary Zucav's SEAT OF THE SOUL.

All mind blowing and resonate on the deepest level of my being. It isn't what I wish were so. I KNOW as I read their words that it is so. I REMEMBER WHAT I NEVER KNEW I KNEW.

Every thought is a prayer.
Every prayer is a potential miracle.

YOU can and should be a miracle.

Live with that KNOWING. Live AS IF...

BELIEVE.

Love and Light,
Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote