Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #60
MCS

Smile

Oh what a wonderful idea this was.

There's so much to each and everyone of us and our caregivers! You are such a great group of people - you are my information and inspiration

Could we place this in a special place?

Ok here's me

I was a cash manager at a very large Los Angeles entertainment company. I am an accountant and have an MBA in Finance. I used to love my job but was working 10-12 hours a day for the past three years, plus weekends and vacations, oh yeah- I think the stress here triggered my BC. I was 49 when dx in July 2005.
I did lose my job in a department re structure this January. where did the 10 hours go?

I am married, almost 25 years. My sweetie Paul is an engineer. Have two daughters Megan (21) lives at home and is in college, a psychology major, I tell her I am her first case! Youngest daughter is Kirsten (18) and graduating from high school this year, she's a handful.

Right now, I'm home. Trying to beat this thing. Enjoying all the family life I did not have for the last three years. I like to knit and sew. All crafts really. Love to cook. Hopefully this Summer I will be able to work in my yard. Would like to back to work but we'll see

I sign on as MCS, my initials. chose this because there are so many Maria out there

Blessed all of you.

MCS (Maria)
MCS is offline   Reply With Quote