View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 06:24 PM   #15
geraldine

Rhonda..

11th July is looking like the date for me..

I have been on Herceptin since dec 2003 and my onc, is now wanting to monitor me off this wonder drug.. Like you, I want to know the after results.

I have had so many different ailments .. i.e. bone aches, skin problems, eye problems, nail problems and quite a few more...I hope all these problems are a direct result of Herceptin, cos if they're not...!!!!!

Herceptin is a safety net and after 2.5 years on this wonderful drug, it will be very difficult to adapt to having no treatment.

Janet, I was lucky enough not to have needed a port, or Hickman Line as it is called here. My veins, weathered the storm, so to speak

Hey...! I am gonna miss everybody @ ward 4c Gartnaval Hospital if I'm taken off Herceptin.

Margaret, I am 100% behind you when you talk about the immune system. I believe we are what we eat and what we eat contributes to our well being (immune system)
I also believe in the power of our mind. I believe in the theory that, if you want to die ..you will.. If you want to live .. Fight
Hey, I will go KICKING...!!!!!!

Tami, well done you for even thinking about running. I ran the 10k ladies last year, or should i say i power walked it and it was the best feeling ever to cross the finishing line... Go for it Go Girl !!!!!!

Rambled on long enough, all i can say is sorry !!
God Bless
Geraldine
geraldine is offline   Reply With Quote