View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 02:22 PM   #19
Lien

ER/PR + & Her2 +

I remember seeing a graph, a couple of years ago, that showed exactly what we are talking about.

I only remember that triple positive patients seem to do well at first, but unlike er/pr negs, the recurrences keep coming for a long time. So although they initially seem to do better, in the long run they are doing the same or even worse that er/pr negs.

Perhaps that's why my doc is leaning towards continuing AI's after 5 years?

I will try to find it later. For now I need some sleep. I spent a night at the hospital after having gone to the ER with severe stomach cramps & almost fainting. They thought it might be mets, but it turned out to be a false alarm. Its probably some pesky virus that's going round. But they didn't want to take any chances with me, so they had a look at all my internal organs. They looked wonderfully healthy. But it was a noisy night, because of a disoriented patient in the next room and I need to catch up on my sleep.

Love

Lien
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote