Thread: Who We Are
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #16
Pray

Re: Who We Are

My name is Nancy. My wonderful husband and I have been married 28 years. we have 2 great young adults. our daughter is 27 and our son is 22. They have made life very interesting with great pride and joy! We are not empty nesters just yet. (Does anyone have a rule book on how many times they can move back in? I believe my daughter is trying to set a record!) My husband works for an energy company and I have been a sub secretary for our school district for 14 yrs. The last 5 of which I have not worked much at all 2 of my brothers and my mother became very ill and passed away in this time along with my father and myself being dx w/cancer. My dad has lung cancer. So I will be going in to work tomorrow and putting my notice in that I will not be coming in any longer. My husband and I discussed it and until I hit my 5 year anniversary I will enjoy my home, garden, and doing some volunteer work. Things have been tight for a while and we have made it this far. we can hang on for couple more years. ( And if someone ever comes up with that rule book we just might be able to help my daughter out the door! lol! They are both kind hearted and we love them so.
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote