View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #8
TriciaK

Re: Another update on triciaK

My dear ,dear friends: I am so deeply touched by your posts! I can hardly see to type for the tears. Mary Jo, I have felt a special connection to you from the first. Your faith and sweet spirit shine through in every post you make. Sheila, You have been such an inspiration to me, especially the most recent thread started by your daughter. I read it first last night after not being online for a couple of weeks, and was so worried about you! Yet you take time to inspire me again here. PatE, I will look into the CK suggestion. It is something I have not known enough about to consider. Thank you for another option, it sounds like it has been perfect for you, and perhaps others will comment on it here. Jean, thank you so much for your encouraging and uplifting words! I especially like the matter-of-fact "Of course you will finish your bio!" How can I resist such a positive statement? Nitewind, Susan, Birthday Buddy, What can I say to you? You are so special to me, too. If I remember right, we share not only a birthday, but also the strange reaction we have both had to navelbine. I like sharing the birthday much better! Becky, as always your post is so full of practical wisdom. I have not known anything about abraxane until now, and you have explained so well I am really encouraged that it may be the one to try next! I actually will call my oncologist about it Monday, and talk to either him or his P.A. Both are very easy to talk to and have considered all my comments. I have quoted wisdom many times from this website! Thank you all for your posts today---I feel uplifted, loved and inspired to pick up my warrior's bow and face the enemy head on again! God bless you for your love and wisdom, and especially your prayers. I read all your posts today to my husband and he was so touched, too. Thank you, I love you all and I love having this wonderful website available. It is so much like a supportive family. I am so grateful to Joe and Christine for starting it, and to Christine and her family for carrying it on. What a legacy! Love and hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote