View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 11:21 PM   #3
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Thumbs down kat in the delta

S.or ANYONE here at the her2 site: My ankles, and then going up my legs like socks, are in Pain !!!-- and the outer skin feels like it is on FIRE.!!! .I even have brown spots which my dermo. said it was Iron deposit and bad circulation--thought it was skin cancer..BUT Now it is getting worse.!! ..It is unbearable and I am taking a pain pill..My chest is also in pain and all over..but the Fire is mostly in my lower outer skin of both legs- and I do not want to even wear socks which may rub vs my skin. -I woke up with pain last nite.....know what kind of MD I should see?? Or What this may be ?? Some kind of Neuropathy or Inflam.B.C., maybe ?? . I have been off Herceptin for 6-7 mos. I have had a masc, and did rad and A/C and Taxol then Taxol with Hercep. when it was approved for me(had it in lymph nodes but no other part),+ 1 YR of Herceptin. I am taking Tamoxifen but am Postmen.and my Onc had me on Zometa, which I stopped taking last month after it was making my gums swell and caps fall out--- I didn't need it but 1x/yr or 4mgs/yr..My onc was giving it(4mgs) to me every 3 mos for osteopenia...
NOW , I am having PAIN pretty much all over-- inside chest and legs and the skin of my ankles and going up are on Fire !! HELP !! ANYONE.. -- Please help..I know you are not a MD..but I am in PAIN.....What do you think it is ?? ...

kat in the delta

Last edited by kat in the delta; 05-06-2007 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: left out
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote