View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #6
Mary Jo

Re: Life is a celebration of that which we can do

Dear sweet lady....regarding your comment........ "it is easy to feel like a looser:no financial securities..no health.. no lover or perfect family and behaved children)." - man, oh man, then we are all loosers.....yes? Who of us has the perfect life? People like to perceive themselves as having it all together (me included and not that I mean too but I think we don't like to bog everyone else down with our problems) but really, do any of us, have it all together I mean? Regardless of what "issues" we have.......poor health, no financial security, kids we raised who don't "turn out" as we planned...or whatever it is we all could be classified as "loosers" I suppose...HOWEVER, like you, I rejoice and celebrate each day the Good Lord gives. One day, this all as we know it, will be gone.....and there will be no more worries....no more what ifs.....no more disappointments no more thinking of ourselves as less than God created us to be.

I loved your post...and really makes one think. Love ya "sister!" You are on the right track and life as you know it is all you've got so YES, BY ALL MEANS....CELEBRATE IT!

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED