View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 09:46 AM   #18
phil

Re: Sign Petition to Stop Delay of the GP2 Vaccine

crazy rambling -? here's the court case below that HJF/ Dr. P. lost , read ( and talk with shannon on our fb page ) and decide for yourselves. i did say " info I have seen ". which does not include Dr. P.'s side of story . is he a researcher ? - in the lab with test tubes , working at earliest stages of development of this vaccine ? or a dr. hired to run trials ? there is a difference. maybe 500,000$ is a standard fee for this in the private sector - here he is , in our military , working with hjf , a supposed non profit. did hjf bite off more than they cold chew ? i don't know - thse are just educated guesses on my part , but not crazy rambling ... seems investigatory material to me - is norwell pharma an angel in all this ? dr. mittendorf ? , i dont know - but court case speaks for itself .
i think any delay is definitely worth our pt rights attention .
perhaps most importantly - dr. mittendorfs research says it DOES work best in high her2 overexpression of 3.0 or greater . to get this vaccine thru phase II by end of 2015 and into expanded testing is my goal . to be tried as soon as possible on met. pts in remission . i am sorry you choose not to join us .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9uz2fqhm4k...rwell.pdf?dl=0
phil is offline   Reply With Quote