View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #5
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
KNOWINGS, Expectations and Assumptions

I've always loved Hemingway's quote, EVERYBODY AT SOME POINT IN LIFE IS BROKEN AND AFTER SOME ARE STRONGER IN THE BROKEN PLACES.

I also know that courage is not the absence of fear. You not so simply move forward ANYWAY.

Peace, also, does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still find a calm place in your heart. Peace in your heart.

Thoughts preclude how we feel. The emotions we experience. So if we consciously choose to focus the energy of our potent thoughts on what it is we wish for, if we therefore live -- not in the hope that what we want will arrive, but rather live in the BELIEF that we have the power to use the Law of Assumption to our benefit -- we will live with love and joy and serenity.

Because we will KNOW with certainty that what we are striving for ALREADY EXISTS and we have consciously chosen to draw it to us with the power of our thoughts and visions.

The people in Boston, on the anniversary of the terrorist attack on the Boston marathon, are stronger, not cowered by the tragic reality. Within seconds people came to the aid of the injured and cleared the road.

One minute they were partying, celebrating as they do annually, Patriot's Day. The April day in 1775 when Paul Revere road through the streets warning that the British were coming. The Revolutionary War followed.

People were willing to sacrifice everything, even dare to die, to leave their children free. They fought for an idea, an ideal! And those who live in Massachusetts remind themselves of this every year as a tribute to democracy and to those who fought for it.

I believe the power of the thoughts of many to win freedom tapped into the Law of Assumption and helped cause it to happen.

I believe we each are empowered with the ability to make what is passionately yearned for in our lives materialize!

May you each find love and joy and peace, health and harmony!

Much love, love much,
ANDI
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote