View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 12:53 PM   #33
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: A simple formula for changing the future

Consciousness is how I think of my Spirit, or soul. I read that THE WORLD IS MAN'S CONDITIONED CONSCIOUSNESS OBJECTIFIED.

That consciousness is the CAUSE as well as the SUBSTANCE of the entire world. The SECRET OF CREATION.

Consciousness is the one and only reality. Not figuratively but actually. There are two parts -- the conscious and the subconscious.

The conscious is personal and selective. The subconscious is impersonal and nonselective. THE CONSCIOUS IS THE REALM OF EFFECT; THE SUBCONSCIOUS IN THE REALM OF CAUSE. Male and female divisions of consciousness.

The conscious generates ideas and impresses these ideas on the subconscious. The subconscious receives ideas and gives form and expression to them.

The subconscious expresses all that is impressed upon it. It doesn't originate ideas but ACCEPTS AS TRUE THOSE WHICH THE CONSCIOUS MIND FEELS TO BE TRUE AND -- IN A WAY KNOWN ONLY TO ITSELF -- OBJECTIFIES THE ACCEPTED IDEAS.

Therefore, through our power to image and feel and our freedom of choice -- we can consciously choose to dream of a goal -- and feed the vision of it in detail, experience precisely how we will feel AS IF IT WERE NOW TRUE, hear words that others would say and how we would respond... We can occupy that space and alter Universal vibrations -- that, somehow, will bring our dream to us.

We needn't waste our time pondering how it will all come together. But, we must KNOW that it will somehow come to be! THE VIBRATORY EFFECTS OF SUBCONSCIOUS VIBRATIONS WITHIN YOU BECOME THE VIBRATORY CAUSE OF CORRESPONDING VIBRATION IN THE WORLD.

I know, it makes no sense, and yet it is just so. Test it yourself. I needn't present theories or evidence that will convince you any more than your own personal experience.

ASSUME THE FEELING OF YOUR WISH FULFILLED. For us, battling bodily dysfunction, we must not plan our funeral on the sidelines. Write letters to our children saying our goodbyes while hoping we will in fact survive. We can't realistically look for a suitable replacement for us when we are gone. All that is evidence that we do not truly believe in our wish becoming fulfilled.

The energy of the feelings awakened transforms itself into the state imagined.

My new pal Neville writes that if in 4 mnths the harvest will awaken in you a state of joy, then, inversely, the joy of harvest now will awaken the harvest now.

Now is the acceptable time to give beauty for ashes, joy for mourning, praise for the spirit of heaviness.

It is while laying in bed at night that we're most able to stand up to our conscious (reasonable, intellectual, realistic) mind. WEMUST BUILD IN DARKNESS. When our subconscious is most open to suggestion.

We know not the causes that determine our actions (as Spinoza said). But, this explanation of the power of feeling and therefore living AS IF what we want is already a reality -- brings about that reality is, though out there, surely provable. So try it yourself and see if you can show the world, and all of us, that it is doable.

Control of the subconscious is dominion over all. It's controlled through control of your BELIEFS -- the all-potent factor in the production of visible states.

IMAGINATION AND FAITH ARE THE SECRETS OF CREATION.

Living AS IF solidifies your dream, makes it manifest. Awaken the vibratory correlate.

For us, we must hold fast the pattern of healthful words in our heads. Oversee our thoughts and eject those that are full of negativity vigilantly. We must monitor our thoughts throughout the day. Keep our thoughts pure and full of clear Intention and vivid Expectation. We must see our lives as we wish it to be. And KNOW we are drawing it to us.

What we want ALREADY EXISTS. Call it to you.

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote