View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #209
Jen

Re: Prayers needed for Sheila

Today was one of the hardest days of my life but I am thankful I spent time with Mom and was able to tell her things I needed to tell her and to hear from her things I needed to hear. I told Mom about Emelie B's passing as well as KrisVell. Mom remembered Emelie went into hospice on her own. I also told her how much her Her2 family loves and is praying for her and how she has been an inspiration to those here on this board. She told me she wants to be remembered for how much she tried to help others even through this disease. I know her (her(2) family will always remember what a kind and helpful person she always is/was. At this time I would like to ask each one of you to perform a random act of kindness in honor of Sheila whose signature reads "Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle" which is very befitting for her as this is how she has lived her life as you all know.

I don't know how to post pics on here but would love to post a pic that was taken tonight of my Mom and I can anyone help me with this? I can email you the pic and if you could post it for me in this thread it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jennifer Evans
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote