Thread: PJ Hamel
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:58 PM   #14
Rich66

Re: PJ Hamel

Well...Hutchi's surgeon seems reasonable. And the Komen rep seems reasonable. And Dianne seems reasonable suggesting better imaging to counteract the "anxiety" of mammogram's deficiencies. It's at least a good goal. Although..I am much more interested in tests to detect abnormal shiite in the blood. I have read enough articles suggesting cancer patients have abnormal serum indicators that I think that level should be rapidly and thoroughly investigated. Morphological indiactors come too late in some of the cancers. Yes..it's a cancer family, not a breast cancer clique. I've been forced to view various cancers and I, despite researcher's desire to ghettoize, feel strongly that the common grounds should be pursued foremost. Of course..for now...use what screening tools we got and don't use the past to paralyze the future...of young women. They are probably using stats gathered 5 yrs ago. How many treatment options have become next steps for those who thought they were done? How many tomorrow? The rear-view mirror won't show.

Mom's treatment history (link)
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote