View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:24 PM   #11
Pray

Re: Hello, crazy test results?

Hi Everyone!

Well I had my second opinion and it was a disaster! They sent me to the wrong Dr office in the building! He talked to me for half an hour be fore it dawns on me that his recomendations are for end stage research drugs in the phase one trial. I said wait a minute I'm not dieing! You've got the wrong girl! So in the end he sent my mris, pets, mamm. ultra sounds to several drs to give their advice. Everyone agreed to do an mri and mam. at the same time (nov. I think) As I was leaving he told me how sorry the mistake had been made and said (get this) if you ever do recurr I'm your man!

I'm getting much stronger from my last hospitol stay. I had lost 10 pounds and have not gained it back. Every now and then we get a little bonus?

As for my white cells still low and after the new year we may consider doing another bone marrow biopsey.(So painfull I pray it never comes to that again).

You may recall I mentioned my Dad's lung cancer is now in his bones and he tried another chemo alimta and it made him very weak and ill. he is done with treatments now and is in a rehab center and will be moved to a nursing home soon. He has dimentia and the chemo made it worse. He really is handeling it well though all things considered. Please Pray for my Dad that our Lord shows mercy on him and makes the pain minimal.

Gods blessings to all! All of you have been missed!

Peace, your friend,

Nancy
Her2 +3
4/12 nodes
6 rounds TCH
Herceptin 12 months 3weeks
Rad. 30 tx
Tamoxifin 6 months stopped
Arimedex stopped 9/12 (side effects)
Aromasin 10/12
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote