View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 11:08 AM   #30
Barbara H.

Thinking of you!!!

Hi Eric,
This is certainly very sad news. I have followed all your posts and have been so impressed how you have tenaciously fought to find the best treatments for Caryn. As a teacher I have had children in my classroom who have lost their parents to cancer and to other illnesses. They remember their parents and speak of their memories. They remain an important part of their lives. One parent compiled a book of her favorite recipes for her daughter. Please assure Caryn that if nothing more medically can be done at this time, that her children will survive and will be OK. Caryn will continue to be a part of them for the rest of their lives. My grandmother died of cancer when I was three. She crochet a booty for my doll the day that she died. My mother recently just sent it to me. I have memories of my grandmother and will never forget her.

That being said, I my thoughts remain with you and your family, and I sincerely hope that a treatment will be found to give her more time.

I wish the best for you and your family and thank you for keeping us informed. Of course we all care for you and do not like to hear this news. However, we want to be here to support you.

Best regards,
Barbara
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote