Thread: A special case
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 05:34 PM   #6
Pam Bellendir

What a courageous young woman (women). I am so glad you found this site. These women (and men) have been such a support for me (as you all truly know how I feel) and I have a great support system. I have the best husband, the best friends with all the good intentions who did come through for me, hundreds of believers in Christ praying for my healing and comfort during chemo-- daily since my dx in 03/2005 (and my chemo turned out to be a much easier ordeal than most I know of), and the use of Herceptin, and I still on occasion feel sorry for myself. Thank you so much for finding this site and reminding me how selfish I can be. What a true inspiration you are. I must ask for forgiveness. I don't have the pressure of dealing with this disease along with trying to live a normal youthful life or trying to make a living for myself and raise small children at the same time as so many other women do. Please, all of you need to know that you have reinvigorated (is that a word?) me to pull up my bootstraps and once again know that I have a great life and I need to quit taking it for granted. Thank you so much. I am not a religious (living by the law) believer in Jesus Christ, I am just a believer who knows Him and His grace. So I encourage a relationship with This Higher Power to help sustain you too. For the founder of this site, thank you again.
Pam Bellendir is offline   Reply With Quote