View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 09:25 AM   #13
Hadit

Re: Effectiveness of Estrogen blockers

Tiffany, thanks for sharing. My onc doesn't give tumor markers much weight. Now I understand why. I just went in for my exam and he drew blood and did a physical check. He said all appeard normal. I had to negotiage with him to see him again in 4 months as he wanted to schedule 6 months and I just finished Herceptin in OCT!!!! I thought we got every 3 months? I did agree to keep this damn port in for another year. I"m scared. Now I have to go in for Sclaretherapy shots today and argue with dr as to why I was denied HBO 6 weeks ago and could have completed all treatments now that I met my deductible this year and would have had NO co-pays! ARGGGG!

Oct 2015, started chemo including Herceptin &Perjeta
Jan 2016, stopped chemo after 5 of 6 rounds due to ulcer
Feb 2016, developed gout from chemo , lumpectomy, clear nodes, went on strong meds for gout
April 2016, started radiation
May 2016, had to stop radiation due to severe reaction to gout meds and radiation. Rushed to ICU, on morphine for 3 days with severe infection
June 2016, Started Arimidex
Aug 2016, Developed a severe case of Telangiectasia
Nov 2016, Sclerathearpy (weekly injections) for gross bloody spider viens from radiation.
Awaiting approval for Hyperbaric Chamber Oxygen Thearpy
Hadit is offline   Reply With Quote