View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #13
evergreen

Re: MD Anderson's charges

I am so relieved to live in Canada. With our health insurance paid for by everyone's taxes, no-one need worry about being denied care because of financial issues. Of course we pay for it with our taxes, but just like house insurance, everyone shares the cost so that those who need support, will get it. Whether you are employed or not. No matter your age, address, economic status, marital status, or medical history. Sure, we have some waits for some non-urgent surgeries. But that means operating rooms are available to give timely service to folks such as myself, with an aggressive cancer. I urge you to support the U.S. move to what you call "Obamacare".
Eating foods thought to fight cancer, exercising every other day,using my garden as my mecca of peace, and loving my supportive husband more than ever.
evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote