View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
Pray

Re: I Need a Pep Talk...Very Discouraged Today

Hi Denise,

I also was told after all the tests that I would be cured and a year of treatments I could do easily to live a full life. I have an idea of how your feeling. After three weeks of riding that high I had surgery and the cancer in my lymphnodes did not show on the mris so my stage was changed to stage 3. I will always remember the look on my husbands face when we were told. His face was so red and he hung his head down the rest of the time we were there. You will find your family strength will carry you when you don't feel you can carry yourself.

Since I've been coming to this site it has made such a big difference in my attitude. All the positive support, the wonderful lighthearted advise and "Pep talks are awsome! The wealth of information here is endless! Nora is a wonderful women to chat with and is new here and Laurie7 she has three kids and stage 4 now and is living life to the fullest along with Pam, Bonnie, Jackie and all the rest and as I've read over and over here sometimes you just want to be heard! This is the place! Any one of these women would love to chat with you including myself. Please know that you are in my prayers. I have read your posts you are a wonderful, upbeat, positive, strong women! You are not alone!

God is Good All the Time!

Your Friend,

Nancy
Her2 +3
4/12 nodes
6 rounds TCH
Herceptin 12 months 3weeks
Rad. 30 tx
Tamoxifin 6 months stopped
Arimedex stopped 9/12 (side effects)
Aromasin 10/12
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote