View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 06:45 PM   #28
Mtngrl

Re: Going back on Abraxane

Cathy,

You still haven't explained how you know I'm part Armenian. A mystery.

As I wrote in another thread, I decided my "side effects" were/are actually a separate affliction. I'm extremely allergic to mold. A pipe burst in the apartment above mine on July 4, thoroughly soaking my ceiling and walls. The landlord did nothing to dry things out. And of course the worse I felt the more time I spent lying around in bed or in my recliner in the bedroom. Friday I figured out my symptoms were the same as two other times I've had mold exposure. I've slept in the living room the last two nights, and I'm feeling much, much better.

As for hair, the other day my favorite wig company, Paula Young, sent me a catalog with some nice wigs available at a special deeply discounted price if you used a code on the mailing label. I picked one that's styled a lot like the way my hair is now. They didn't have it in "salt & pepper" so I picked a light ash brown with "platinum frosting" called "sugar & spice." The "frosting" is actually closer to the white streaks I have. Pretty good for 30 bucks! I'm going to get my hair trimmed to match the wig, and have the wig styled to match my hair.

Amy
Mtngrl is offline   Reply With Quote