View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 06:14 AM   #15
mamacze

Re: Mamace (Kim) how are you?

Hey Becky! Yeah! You are still with us! A role model for all - I loved our time at ASCO in Atlanta - I still tell my husband that you are one of the smartest people I know! At first I thought...when my cancer takes a real serious turn (as if Mets isn't real serious...who am I kidding?!), I would call Becky. That is when I realized that I needed to crack open the books, analyze the journals and abstracts and instead of calling you , simply put in the effort and do what you do, instead. You are a real role model for me

Sheila, thank you so much for your encouragement - I can see by your signature that you have been around the block many many times. Your journey is a humbling inspiration for me.

Sarah - you are so sweet - I totally agree with you that when in crisis, there is nothing like a glass of red wine and chocolate.
I still wonder about your treatments and how you are doing. Be careful who you invite to Provence - you may find yourself with 100 Her 2 ladies at your door! All of you girls across the pond should come to the states and visit us! The lobster on our Connecticut shore is delicious!

Karen - it is Friday - I am watching my PM's and thinking of you.

Love Kim (from CT)

2004 - Stage 4, mets to 4 lobes of lungs and liver, lumpectomy, er/pr -, her2 neu+++, Herceptin and Navelbine then Herceptin only.

2005 - Breast Ca vaccinations with the Tumor Vaccine Group in Seattle

2011 - Still Herceptin only and NED

2011, June - STOPPED Herceptin and kicked up my heels!

2012, February - 1 small tumor came back to haunt me in my lungs - back on Herceptin only, tumor stable.

2015, November - tumor on lungs removed (Segmentectomy), back on Herceptin only
Received U of W vaccine clinical "booster" Vaccine

2022 On Herceptin and NED continues - WOOT WOOT!
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote