View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 04:08 PM   #19
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: So Sick of Anxiety

Penny, I love your self talk. You know that's like having a conversation with the Universe. I read that somewhere and I believe it! Your SELF is a Spirit and that is a holy spark of Our Source...

Denise, Thanks for the plug for THE POWER OF YOUR THOUGHTS thread. I would welcome some input over there!

As for your humor -- there is no stopping you! You get a grip and you keep it coming! LOVE your words and the help of pix besides to fully grasp the concept of capturing positive vibes.

Silly me, I just put my hand over my breast, my liver, my head -- whatever needs some help, and think of a radiant white Light beaming down. Of course I get into a full meditative state before doing this -- filling myself to overflowing with Love and Serenity and positive energy. Oh, and I think -- using THE POWER OF MY THOUGHTS -- HEALTHY AND WELL. NO MORE CANCER. I can feel my cheekbones rounding out as I KNOW I am smiling.

You KNOW when you KNOW a thing -- in accordance with the Laws of SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY -- it truly does come into being, manifesting as you envision (with guided imagery of course).

I must add, as some have already mentioned -- I could not be ME if not for some Ativan or Xanax. L-Theanine is a natural supplement that helps if you don't want to go to prescription meds. But -- you should never, ever, unnecessarily suffer!!!!!!!!! Bonnie said it. I am saying it. My favorite oncologist, who isn't a pusher, told me that over a decade ago. YOU KNOW THEY DON'T GIVE OUT AWARDS TO THE ONE WHO SUFFERS THE MOST. That's why we have these medications. At the first sign of pain, or anxiety -- go for it. Don't wait!!! He was very emphatic. And he aside from being brilliant, is a healer, a soother, and a rather gentle Soul!

Penny, please listen up. Re-read that paragraph again, please.

Sending positive vibes to you, Penny.

If you wrap your entire body in tin foil, you'll sweat a lot, and then maybe lose some weight, not that I have any idea what size you are... But weight is always on my mind. Back in the day they had those sweat boxes, where just your head stuck out, and you would sweat off the pounds. I've seen this on television, though never actually encountered such a God awful machine. 27 years of hot flashes is enough.

I did go to a holistic lady about a yr ago -- who cured me of my flashing whereas no other doc over those decades could!

Love and -- LAUGHTER (thanks to our in house comic relief character -- Neddy!!!!),

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote