View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #10
Rolepaul

Re: early Christmas present--10 yr overall & bc specific survival results just publis

In 2005, I knew of Slamon, but the team at Genentech working on this are past co-workers in some cases. I knew about Herceptin in 1992 (prior to most others) and worked on a diagnostic in 1985 (which makes me old). It took my mother at Christmas 2000 and will not take any more of the people I know.
I am a pharmaceutical consultant on making drugs, but also helped Nina pass her RN and Clinical trial exams. I guess you could call me as close to an expert on certain issues as there is. I had someone ask about autoimmune disease work, but it has not hit home for me in a while. I understand physiology, drug metabology, regulatory, and manufacturing in detail. It is my goal to help as many people as I can, because I can. HER+ just makes me mad as it got personal. It is up to each of you to get angry that you were chosen, for no special reason, to get this disease. The why's are not understood at this point, only the pain and suffering. It is up to everyone on this site to change the why's into "Why nots?"
Rolepaul is offline   Reply With Quote