View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 06:29 AM   #33
Sherry in WV

Red face Thank you

You all are so wonderful!!!!!! As I sit here reading ur posts, I have so many tears, good tears, for all the outpouring of LOVE, CARE and advice. My life was blessed so richly when I found this board and was welcomed and embraced here.
I do take fish oil and flaxseed oil. I am starting back on milk thistle. I have taken it in the past.
I go today to see the Doc about Tykerb. believe me I am not giving up, however was in a very "low place" when I posted. Glad I did your thoughts, advice and prayers mean so very much.
I will keep fighting. I do count my blessings. I have a wonderful husband who takes such very good care of me and this "curse" has brought us even closer.
Our wonderful 14 year old Granddaughter is staying with us. She is such a good girl. She sings in the church choir, helped teach vacation bible school. She just came back from Mexico on a mission. She is beutiful, kind and sweet. Our very chubby little 4 month old Grandson.
When my Once told me this, he really did mean it with love and kindness. He is afraid that in my present condition, anything I take will kill me in 24hours,
and I will be gone faster than he would like. We have become friends as well as pt/doc. Yes, I have thought about quality of life vs quantity. When the time comes, I will know. As I said I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT.
God bless you all and thak you
Sherry in WV.
Sherry in WV is offline   Reply With Quote