View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 08:00 PM   #45
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Unhappy kat in the delta

Tom,
I need a man's advice or opinion,OR ANYONE HERE to help me......... My husband will not take me Anywhere...I am getting depressed...I am still taking some chemo..and I just cannot get anything organized. To take a bath is exhausting. This morning, He Told me to do something for his friend who just lost both of his parents in less than 3 wks.. I did get a card and wrote a long message in it... I made the mistake of trying to cook them something, and when he got home the kitchen was a wreck...He got angry at me and yelled....HE said I probably made it low fat and it would not be good anyway...and blah,blah....Guess.I should not have attempted to fix a - Thing-- as it Wasted my whole day....and Now night as I will go back into the kitchen to try to clean the MESS I made up.HE will go to HIS bedroom while I go and clean up--gotta go as the computer is in HIS bedroom. I sleep in the room where his dead mother used to sleep. His parents always slept in separate bedrooms and we moved into their old house right before I was detected with cancer..I feel like I am his mother,as she would tell me that his father never really loved her............. I even shiver at times when he is around......I do not like anyone being MAD at me...................I want to die at times, but usually just ask "God to help me" over and over again. I just cannot do everything or anything like I did before this Chemo and cancer bout. Glad you guys are here on this site, and glad I have my dogs here at times like this--(Fang the oldest) is 16 yrs old and I have his baby-"Coyote" and my husband claims her Mama as His dog and lets that dog in his bedroom .................... Kat in the Delta

Last edited by kat in the delta; 03-21-2007 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: left out
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote