View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #25
rinaina

Tom, please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your dear mother. Through reading your incredible posts and replies on this forum, I feel I have come to know your very special family and in particular, you and your mother. You have a way of expressing yourself through writing that has touched all of us here. I can imagine just how supportive, helpful, caring, selfless, attentive and loving you must be in person. You definitely walk the talk. I lost my mother, my best friend, 5 years ago and I can tell you that for me, I don't think I will ever completely be done grieving, however it does get easier with time as they say. With that said, I still have moments when something, and it can be such a little thing, will make me tear up. It can be a song on the radio while driving in the car or a particular fragrance in a store. I was at a wedding once and just seeing someone's mother walk down the aisle did it. I was at a cooking demonstration and before I knew it the flood gates open. I tell you this not to upset you but to let you know your mother will always be with you because of the wonderful relationship the two of you shared. Part of the reason she can be at peace now is because of who you are. May you find comfort in those close to you. I hope when you are ready you will continue to share your gifts with all of us here. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Rina
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote